Loofah sponges are renewable, Eco-friendly, sustainable, compostable and biodegradable. They are an awesome way to clean your home.
- ECO FRIENDLY: Our sponges are made from the loofah plant. The are all natural, biodegradable, and compostable.
- PERFECTLY SIZED: Our sponges come in 3 sizes, small, medium, and large. You can choose the perfect size sponge for the job.
- GENTLE AND HYPOALLERGENIC : Our sponges do not contain dyes or petroleum-based plastic content.
MULTIPURPOSE: Our sponges are great for cleaning any room in your house. Use in the kitchen, bathroom, garage, wherever you need a little extra cleaning power.
How do I use a Loofah Natural Dish Sponge?
1) Soak the sponge in hot water for about 3 minutes before first use, to fully expand and the sponge. Then, clean with dish washing liquid and they are ready to use.
2) To dry simply wring out the sponge and place in a well ventilated area.
3) Due to the natural fiber material, the sponges provide gently cleaning and can be used to clean non-stick pans, dishes , as well as for scrubbing fruits and vegetables.
4) We recommend the sponges be replaced every three months, just throw them into the compost bin after you're done with them.
Usage: Household Cleaning