A Sophie's Sustainable EXCLUSIVE! It's here, an Eco Friendly Solar Powered Portable Charger.
- 🌞RECHARGEABLE SOLAR PANEL: Your portable solar power bank is rechargeable using the free power of the sun. The 5-inch solar panel lets you recharge the 10,000 mAh lithium ion battery without cords or outlets. "Fast-charge" your cell phone using the included micro-USB cord. This makes it ideal for emergencies, camping, hiking or traveling.
ECO FRIENDLY: Outer case is plastic free and made of sustainably sourced bamboo.
- DUAL USB CHARGING PORTS: 2 USB ports let you charge 2 devices at once. Now, you can easily charge any USB-Compatible devices. Your 2 USB ports have outputs of 5V 2.1A & 5V/1A. Strong lithium-ion battery can recharge up to 500 cycles. Your portable solar power bank can keep your critical devices powered up in a pinch.
- 🏕IDEAL FOR VARIOUS OUTDOOR OR TRAVEL ACTIVITIES: Great for travel, camping, hiking, a day at the beach, outdoor festivals, or emergencies. Also great for everyday use. Lightweight & portable design make it the perfect travel companion.
- 📱COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR DEVICE: iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones, flashlights, radios, e-readers, Kindles, GPS systems, personal cooling fans, cameras, handheld games, music players, iPods, bluetooth speakers, LED lights & anything that charges with a USB cable. With 2 USB ports, you can charge multiple devices at once.
- * Battery performance will vary based on your charging and usage conditions, including discharge rates, cord and voltage-conversion efficiency, testing conditions, temperature, and age. Always follow storage and use instructions.
Makes a great gift.
1. Please charge it under STRONG sunlight, do not charge it on a cloudy day or the place through glass(e.g a window or car).
2. Solar charging is designed for emergencies, not a primary source of charging due to the compact solar panel size and sunlight intensity, it could take 21 hours under direct strong light to fully charge (there are 7-8 hours of sunlight per day). So we highly recommend charging the solar charger via an adapter or computer, which only takes a few hours.
3. Normally, it can reach 25% battery after 5 hours recharge under strong sunlight.